Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Real Dirty by Meghan March


Book Description

I have everything a guy could want—a new single burning up the charts, more money than a simple country boy could spend, and a woman I’m planning to marry.

Until she doesn’t show up for my proposal.

The life I thought was so perfect, isn’t.

The guy who thought he had everything, doesn’t.

I’ve got my heart on lockdown, but life sends me straight into the path of a mouthy bartender who puts me in my place.

Now the only place I want to put her is under me.

I thought I was done with love, but maybe I’m just getting started.

AVAILABLE: May 9, 2017

Real Dirty Duet
Real Dirty (Book 1)
Real Sexy (Book 2) *Available May 23, 2017

I think Boone and Ripley might be by favorite couple searching for their happily-ever-after stories by Meghan March so far.  (I'm saving my final verdict until I can get my little hands of Real Sexy!!)  Boone has had little parts in previous Dirty/Duets, but if you haven't read any of them, you won't be missing anything for Boone's story (Although I highly recommend going and reading them because they are all great!).

Real Dirty starts off with Boone planning to propose to his girlfriend at his concert after singing his new song, but she never shows.  Pissed and confused as to where she could be, Boone is dragged to a hole-in-the-wall bar by a friend, where he meets Ripley, the take-no-prisoners bartender. 

But Ripley has ONE rule: No celebrities. 

Ripley is struggling to keep her family's bar afloat.  She is fiercely independent and determined to prove to her father that she can make the bar a success again.  She is extremely loyal to the family she has left, even though they don't deserve any from her.  So Ripley doesn't have time to cater to the rich-and-famous, like musician Boone Thrasher.   

There is much more to this story (and couple) than not being able to keep their hands off each other.  With an unsolved murder, family drama, the struggles of a music career, an foul-mouthed parrot, and unwanted exes, Boone and Ripley have to fight for what they want. 

And I can't wait to read Real Sexy to see how it all plays out!! =]

Rating: 4.5 out of 5



**I received an ARC from InkSlinger PR in exchange of a honest review.**

OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment